Allround Office Assistant
We are looking for an All-round Office Assistant with an eye for detail. Do you enjoy working in a vibrant environment? And do you feel at home in fintech? We'd love to meet you.
Who we are
At Blockrise, we are driven to bring the potential of blockchain technology to the financial sector. More than just programmers, we are the developers of innovative FinTech solutions, making us one of the leading crypto custodians in the European market.
We are looking for enthusiastic and reliable professionals, with whom we can build a great company together.
We are looking for a motivated new colleague. The ideal candidate will be a spider in the office's web. You are the best at supporting daily administrative work and contributing to the overall efficiency of our workplace.
What will you do?
- Administrative support: Assist in daily administrative tasks.
- Office management: Maintain an organized and tidy office environment and manage office supplies.
- Management support: Be actively involved in organizing special projects and events.
What you bring
- HBO-level minimum
- Education in a relevant field of study is a plus
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently
- Written and oral skills in English
- Dutch language skills are a plus
- Being able to handle confidential information with discretion
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Able to work in a dynamic environment
- Interest and knowledge of crypto is a plus
What we offer
- Money. The salary is based on your experience between €2500 and €3000 per month based on full-time employment
- Up to €300 budget to make your work easier, such as headphones, custom keyboard or special mouse
- Profit sharing program
- Travel allowance / NS Business Card
- Spacious office on the 23rd floor of Blaak555, which is just a 1-minute walk from Beurs metro station or a 5-minute walk from Blaak train station
- Hybrid work is negotiable
- Fun team with initiatives such as walking after lunch, sports together, lots of outings, and weekly drinks on Fridays
- Already used up your vacation days? We can always discuss more.
- Paid trainings to keep up to date with developments within your field of expertise
- Blockrise merchandise like a cool green t-shirt
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the office included (when needed)
Hopefully, you'll be joining our team soon! Are you curious about the work environment or want to see what else we have to offer? You are welcome to join one of our weekly drinks or work on your current job or gig, in our office. If you’re ready to apply, please fill out the form below.
We expect to get back to you within one working day and strive to come to a job offer within two weeks. We consider every application regardless of your background and beliefs. After an introduction, an assignment may be part of the application process.